Sunday, December 28, 2014

Trash to Treasure upcycle- Antique school desks

2 old, antique looking, wooded school desks that I got off the side of the road, that someone had left out for trash. Both needed a little tightening up, easily done by re-screwing it together and putting some gorilla glue in the screw holes. Then after some paint and upholstering seat cushions, both of my kids got amazing one of a kind desks. 


Before (both desks were identical) 


After of my sons desk, The green top is chalkboard paint. 



After of my sons desk, The green top is chalkboard paint. 


After of my daughters desk

After of my daughters desk, the black on the inside is chalkboard paint

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is absolutely amazing! You did a very good job. That would be a perfect idea for my son, he could have his little own drawing station :)

    ReplyDelete